The United Association Training System consists of:
These facilities are designed to:
- Great Lakes Training Center: Ann Arbor, MI
- Local Union Training facilities in the United States and Canada
- Support and enhance existing training programs.
- Train instructors more quickly through the use of specialized onsite
classes, Internet-based classes and our teleconferencing technology.
- Provide training in specialized certification programs not available at all local unions.
- Provide local unions access to specialized pieces of equipment, enabling
them to offer courses right at home that they could not otherwise provide.
- Conduct highly specialized (and expensive) training that may not be
feasible to hold at every training site.